Study the medieval world from Late Antiquity to the Early Modern period, Byzantium, or the Ottoman empire from various angles in a multidisciplinary department with a highly spirited and international student body! Learn Greek, Latin, Syriac or Ottoman Turkish on a stipend. The Department of Medieval Studies provides intellectually challenging comparative and multi-disciplinary postgraduate education on all aspects of the history and culture of the period from c.300 to c.1600. Our growing international prestige and wide network of alumni/ae testify to our successful work past and present.
- Medieval Animal Data-networks
- MECERN (Medieval Central Europe Research Network)
- CEMS (Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies)
- Ottoman and Turkish Studies
- CRCS (Center for Religious Studies)
- Jewish Studies
- Department of History
- SLTG (Source Language Teaching Group)
- CEU Summer University (SUN)
- Open Society Archives
- Early Modern Studies
No upcoming events.