The MA tuition fee is 12,000 EUR per academic year. On the tuition and other fees see more information here.
CEU offers a range of Financial Aid packages supporting our students during their studies. The main types of CEU Financial Aid include:
- CEU Fellowships for Master’s students (full and partial)
- Tuition waiver: you can apply for a full waiver, but if you can cover a part of the tuition fee, a partial waiver might also be a good opportunity for you.
- Externally Funded Financial Aid from the European Commission as well as other private and public donors and organizations
- CEU Alumni Scholarships awarded to students in financial need who have a proven record of leadership in extracurricular activities, community service and civic engagement
Application for financial aid
Application for admission with financial aid to our master's programs is made in two stages.
- First, complete your application for admission to the MA program before the deadline for master's students seeking financial aid.
- Based on an assessment of academic merit, applicants are either accepted to a program, placed on the waiting list, or rejected.
- Second, if you are accepted or placed on the waiting list, you can apply for financial aid. Applications for financial aid will be considered based on both academic merit and financial need.
- You can continue to apply for a self-funded MA until the relevant deadlines.
For additional information, please check carefully CEU’s Admissions pages, including the pages Funding and Fees, Financial Aid for Admitted Students, CEU Master’s Scholarships and CEU Master’s Tuition Awards.