In order to attract outstanding individuals irrespective of their financial situation CEU offers a range of Financial Aid packages supporting the majority of our students during their studies. The main types of CEU Financial Aid include:
- CEU Fellowships for Master’s students (full and partial)
- CEU Felloships for PhD students (full and partial)
- Tuition scholarships (full and partial)
- Externally Funded Financial Aid from the European Commission as well as other private and public donors and organizations including federal loans for US citizens
- CEU Alumni Scholarships awarded to students in financial need who have a proven record of leadership in extracurricular activities, community service and civic engagement
Students who are interested in applying for CEU Financial Aid must complete the Financial Aid section of the CEU online application form, indicating the type of Financial Aid desired.